Powered By Blogger

my everything

my everything
she's so perfect ! beautiful and amazing x0x0

Rabu, 01 September 2010

From Eko Siringo-ringo



thank you for this maybe once I am wrong and more to follow my fears and choosing not to talk to you apapu that I know and hear. sorry I had once hated, ignored as if we do not know. excuse me while I put more pressure on you because the more confidence with my best friend. Forgive me for being old does not know you better. I'm sorry that does not have the guts for it all. Forgive me for being more subject to the same fears. sorry for my tardiness. Forgive me for being already finished the story that damage the heart and mind. Forgive me for being too trusting with other people who do not know who you are. forgive me for choosing silence rather than talk to you. but I promise one of the first. I'll prove it to him if you're not as bad as they think and now I've entered the stage of success.I'm sorry to accuse you never think about my feelings, I'm sorry that never judge you because of the reasons why you like this.
should I regret? ...I'm sorry for wasting what I've ever had.I should disclose something? ...I am proud to have been able to part your hearts and although now no longer possible, but at least now I'm still valuable and valued in the eyes of you, though you said we had been happening with emotion.
I'm sorry for never opened my eyes to see if all this you still respect me. forgive me because I always think negatively towards you. forgive me for all my suspicions ..

HONEST heart but I really hurt when you decide our relationship because of your own emotions, and said I was selfish. sorry if I am selfish but that's all for you, I used to pity you, I do not want you to see why, maybe I exaggerated but this is all the fear into people that I love. I'm afraid to say to you. I was too stupid for following the terror.

and you said to me:

"You hurt me. Maybe a story that damage the heart and mind with deep and covered by the lies that have ended more beautifully even went so long"

I'm very pleased with you now and thank you because you already said all you have for me.
but now we are good friends ya

4 komentar:

  1. nice blog
    please play to my blog
    www.puisicinta.tk

    salam blogger

    BalasHapus
  2. ya, now we are be part of too many good friends, but i have seen some worst of your words about what i have said to you "you hurt me..."
    there is no...
    but i've know something that i never know what have deep as your mind before...
    hehe to many forgive dut, but i can't found any falls of you, hehe malahan seharusnya gua yang say sorry ama elu dut....
    btw elo musti ucap terimakasih buat nama gua, coba aja kalo elo search di google "eko siringoringo" blog ini yang pertama nongol. ahaha.
    semangat buat program dietnya....

    BalasHapus